End User License Agreement (EULA).
This document is a legal Agreement between you, the licensee and DesktopAnimated.com. Please read this Agreement carefully before installing the program. Downloading, installing and using this software you do not get any rights to intellectual property contained in the product, except for those rights which are given to you by this License Agreement. By installing the program, you accept the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, quit this installation procedure and promptly delete the file.
1. COPYRIGHT This Animated Wallpaper (the “Software”) is owned by DesktopAnimated.com and is protected by international copyright laws. DesktopAnimated.com has all rights for non-commercial distribution of this software. All copyrights to the bundled software are exclusively owned by their holders.
2. LICENSE DesktopAnimated.com grants you rights to use the Software on a single user computer, or on a single terminal or workstation of a multi-user computer or local area network.
3. GENERAL USE. This Software is free software for non-commercial use so no registration is needed.
4. COPY RESTRICTIONS
A. This Software is copyrighted and is proprietary product DesktopAnimated.com. You may make one copy of the Software for backup or archival purposes. All other copying of the Software is expressly forbidden.
B. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, or other-wise use the Software except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
C. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package.
D. You are not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package.
E. You have no rights to sell, transfer or distribute this software for commercial or any other goals. You are also forbidden to pass the rights of this software use to any third parties.
F. And you are also not allowed to distribute any files included to this software. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. TERMINATION This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. This license will terminate automatically, without notice from DesktopAnimated.com, if you fail to comply with this Agreement. Upon such termination, you shall destroy all copies of the Software.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY The Software is supplied “AS IS”. DesktopAnimated.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DesktopAnimated.com assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the Software, even if DesktopAnimated.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. NOTE. Some graphic, video and music files included to our software are from independent but unknown for us authors and from free Internet resources. We don’t know creators of these files but we sincerely thank all these unknown authors of graphic, video, music and other materials used in our free software. We use these materials only for non-commercial purpose and we do not have the opportunity to check the contents of these files for copyright infringements. However, sometimes an infringement can still occur. If this is the case, and you own the copyright and wish to have the file removed, please inform us, and we will remove the software from our site immediately.